HEALING MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
Hartsholme Academy part of Healing Multi-Academy Trust, which is rated outstanding and is an Investors in People (Gold) establishment.
Both required to start September 2019
Salary: NJC1a SCP 2 £17,711 (actual £14,322)
31 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Closing Date: 12.00pm 4 June 2019
Interview Date: 13 June 2019
Hartsholme Academy, Lincoln are seeking to appoint two 1-1 Teaching Assistants to work within our school. We are looking for someone who is skilled, passionate and enthusiastic about supporting children’s social and emotional well-being as well as their learning.
What we can offer:
● A friendly and supportive environment to work in with staff who are welcoming, caring and motivated
● Opportunities for professional development to support you with the position of 1-1 Teaching Assistant
● Positive, hard-working and respectful children who are committed to achieving their very best
The post holder needs:
● To have experience of working within an Early Years setting and/or within KS2 (as relevant to post(s) applied for)
● To have knowledge and understanding of child development
● Previous experience of 1-1 support (preferable but not essential)
● To work well within a team and have good communication skills
● To work with outside agencies to implement strategies and act upon advice given
● A confident, positive and calm manner
● A good understanding of the Early Years Framework and/or Upper KS2 National Curriculum expectations (as relevant to post(s) applied for)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school via the email address below, or by telephone: 01522 683705
For more information and an application form, please use this website or contact the HR department on 01522 536786 or by emailing email@example.com
All applications must be completed on the Healing application form - electronic applications preferred.
Applicants should note that all the posts are subject to enhanced DBS Clearance