We are going to set a new art activity every day. Have a go, big or small, pen or pencil, indoors or outdoors, 2D or 3D, just try and be as careful as you can and make lots of careful observations. Send us a picture and we will add it to the gallery!
1) your hand
2) a T-Rex (Jack Speck's suggestion)
3) something you can see from where you are sat right now!
4) a cactus
5) these lovely fish, show me colour...
8) a patterned tree frog
9) an eye
10) a space full of rainbow coloured creatures
11) an owl - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZAy6UYT__Y
12) something of your choice! I can't wait to see where your imagination takes you!
13) your pet or favourite animal
14) a board game
15) a mandala
16) something that is made from your favourite colour
17) the front cover of the book you are reading at the moment, or your favourite book
18) a butterfly
3SB's Golden Gallery!
Create a rainbow!
Bright rainbows have been appearing in windows to show that the people inside are thinking of others and doing their bit to bring a little brightness to the day. Create your own rainbow and spread the message! Send us a picture of it too! You can use anything you like to make your rainbow - use your imagination!