Two ingredient bread rolls!
1) Add 1 cup of self-raising flour to a bowl.
2) Next, add 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
3) Mix the ingredients together to make a dough, add a little more flour if your mixture is too wet and sticky.
4) Knead the dough gently on a floured surface.
5) Break chunks of the dough off and shape in to bread rolls.
6) Sprinkle and rub flour over a baking tray.
7) Place your bread rolls on the tray and brush with a little egg or milk.
8) Bake your rolls for approximately 12 minutes at gas mark 4/180 degrees. Be sure to ask an adult to help you use the cooker safely.